Friday, January 1, 2010

Phew!!

Did the past two weeks even exist? Did the past year even happen? I remember it in a sleep deprived, booger covered, baby carrying, juice getting blur.

There were many carpool hours spent, and several weeks worth of sleepless nights, but it just seems like 2009 can't be over already. Wasn't I just lugging half of my house and three kids to the pool every day? Didn't the school year just start? Didn't we JUST complete the insane task of creating and buying Halloween costumes? And now Christmas has come and gone so quickly.

Why are the years going by so fast? I remember being small and waiting what seemed like eternities for my birthdays and Christmas. And now they go by in a crazy, dazzling blur.

Time to get back to work. Tomorrow is probably Valentines day.

No comments: