Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A Sad Day

Today is a very sad day at the Nanny Deprived household. I just used my last drop of Peppermint Mocha Coffee Mate which can only be found during the holiday's. I bought two giant bottles of it and froze them to try to extend my little bit of happiness. I knew the day would eventually come, and it has. My coffee will now lack the little taste of chocolate and mint that I crave like a crack addict.

And so I shall start the Peppermint Mocha withdrawal and go back to the tasteless plain coffee mate. I bid you a fond adieu my love. Until the holidays....


1 comment:

flavoredmom said...

Envy me, my friend - I am enjoying a cup with PepMo right now! Alas, I am down to my last bottle too. But why go to plain when there are so many flavors available year round? Enjoy!