Friday, June 26, 2009

Why Can't I Finish the Laundry?

Today I've decided to write about the vicious cycle of - one moment I need to refill some juice.

Where was I? Oh yes, the vicious cycle of laundry. Why is it that I never seem to be able to finish even one load a day? Oopps - hang on, I have a hiney that needs wiping.

I'm back. Sorry for that. Back to my discussion and deep thoughts. Oh wait, I hear the baby up from her nap. She's probably hungry.

Here I am again. Laundry. It's a vicious never-ending cycle that I hate. For some reason, I always forget to put the laundry in the dryer and when I return to it - the next day, it's all moldy smelling. So I normally have to wash it again.

Sorry for the interruption but I need to entertain my BORED kids. Maybe I'll tap dance for them. Geesh.

Alright, deep thoughts on laundry. Dang it - now the kids want lunch. Off to spoon feed the baby just to have her spit it out at me and laugh which creates more laundry.

Back again. I think I'm just going to forget about the laundry for today. And about writing about laundry. It just isn't that important today.

1 comment:

Priscilla - The Wheelchair Mommy said...

Laundry is the bane of my existence. Oh well. We have to do it anyways :)