Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Rejected?

Project Wonderful doesn't think my blog is so wonderful. They rejected me as a publisher for their ad's. I'm still lost and confused as to why they rejected my very wholesome blog yet approved my Top 100 site. They sent me a letter with criteria as to why a publisher could be rejected. See if you can figure out why I wasn't approved, "These criteria include, but are not limited to, suitable content, ease of site navigation, and the website's potential value to Project Wonderful and the experience of its members."

Is my content not suitable? Yes, I frequently discuss poop and pee and the occasional boob. I wouldn't call that adult content by any means. Not in the context I'm writing about.

Is my blog hard to navigate? I don't think so. I know that "Home" button can be a real doozie.

Are they telling me I have no potential value? I'm hurt. They don't think anyone will want to bid a penny a day to put a stinking ad on my blog?

Am I hurting the experience of Project Wonderful's members? They don't want their members to see my blog for fear they will have a bad experience. That's a nice way of saying, "Your blog sucks."

You've cut me deep Project Wonderful. Real deep. I might retract my $.01 bid I have going on another blog. You won't get a penny out of me.

5 comments:

Alaska-womom said...

That stinks. They don't know what they are missing.

Liz said...

ooohh, you know what, you are TOO good for them!!!!! Be thankful that they rejected you because that means something BETTER is coming your way!!!! (o=

Nancy (Jesse and Sophia's grandma) said...

As your following grows (and it will) they will be sorry!

Erika said...

I guess they don't like funny.

MrsM said...

Awww, sorry to hear that. They don't know what they're missing!