Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fauggie

I want a snuggie and was very disappointed when I didn't get one for Valentine's day. I thought Valentine's day was the perfect opportunity to exchange "As Seen on TV" gifts for each other. I bought my husband the Perfect Push Up but I guess he wasn't aware of my new holiday tradition.

And so, I'm snuggieless. I have my old pink Dora blanket wrapped around my shoulders but my arms are so, so cold. I've thought of cutting holes in my Dora blanket to make it a "faux snuggie" or "fauggie" as I like to call it. Somehow I don't think it will be quite the same. Maybe I can hope for Easter, I'll get my Snuggie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ya, they do look mighty comfy don't they ?
Now I want one....

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

We saw this advertised too, reminds me of something our family had when I was growing up. Similar concept, a blanket, and it had buttons you attached so you could create sleeves, etc. and wear it. Make sure you drop a few hints about your gift wishes...