Sunday, March 1, 2009

Mommy Haiku

So, I've decided I need to be more zen like. I started drinking tea and writing haiku's and next I'll try yoga. I need something to reduce the amount of stress in my life; a.k.a, three kids, two dogs and a husband in a pear tree.

For your entertainment, I present, my haiku's.


a boy goes alone
the toilet flushes empty
droplets fill the floor


mother awoken
newborn baby cries softly
pray, hope for silence

very full baby
tummy time and peek-a-boo
the baby erupts

larger with each breath
perfectly round, green, yellow
the lone snot bubble

socks, shirts and undies
the never ending cycle
the pile grows big



Stay Tuned -For my next trick, I will tinker with Tankas!

1 comment:

Rosana V. said...

mommy haiku! hilarious!
poetry in motion...

http://chroniclesofmomnia.blogspot.com