Thursday, February 21, 2008

Max and Ruby - Abandoned Bunnies at Large


Have you seen the bunnies? Do you know what I'm talking about? Max and Ruby are two bunnies who have a show on Noggin. Ruby is the older (age 7), bossy, more annoying bunny while Max (age 3) is the very quiet, mischevious younger bunny. Someone needs to call DFAC's on Max and Ruby's parents because I think they have run away. (Insert dreamy sigh here)

Ruby has sent Max to the store to buy things. She cooks for Max and just basically bosses him around all day and night. There is a Grandma bunny but she does not live with them and just makes occasional unannounced visits. It's cute with a touch of odd mixed in.

At times, I think my daughter thinks she is Ruby. I've heard her tell my son "You can't play with that in here. That's an outside toy." She sounds exactly like Ruby. It scares me.

You think you've got it rough...I have the 10 episode DVD of Max and Ruby! Now that's sad. Everyone sing with me....Max and Ruby....Ruby and Max....Max and Ruby......Ruby and Max....
(Sigh)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny. I was literally having this conversation about Max & Ruby's "non-existent" parents with some friends during a play date. But!! My 4 1/2 year daughter happily pointed out to me during one episode that there is a family picture of Mom, Dad, Max & Ruby behind the couch. So I guess they are just at work a lot!

Anonymous said...

Love your site - great design, colors and layout! Your post was funny, made me chuckle. Thanks for stopping by my blog as well.

Anonymous said...

love your page thanks for sharing happy blogging

Anonymous said...

i think ruby is max's mom