Thursday, March 25, 2010

One Hot Mom ... or not so much.

The nice weather has gotten me out of my funk. I had it going on the other day. I showered. That in itself is awesome. I was wearing my new denim capris, my cute little Coach flip flops and a tee. My hair was done for once... if you could call it that. I was feeling great.

I picked my son up from preschool and we headed out into the world to get some lunch. Without hesitation I was able to carry my daughter, three beverages, and two trays to our table (thanks for the help employees) with ease. I was feeling confident, happy and for once, like I could do this whole mom of three gig.

That's when I looked down at my shoulder and realized my cute little tee was on completely inside out. DOH! Perhaps that's why the preschool teachers were giving me funny looks while I was talking to them.

I surrender.

2 comments:

Nolie said...

We have all had those days. You think you are on top of the world and got the game figured out and then something reminds you that you never got it all figured out.

sonyac7 said...

i love ya!