Our society has made a push for using reusable things to reduce waste and production and clean up our environment. Although this is a wonderful reason for making new reusable items, it’s also reason to celebrate because these items are great for other purposes.
Reusable sandwich and snack bags can be used for multiple purposes. They are more durable than their cheap plastic counterpart and can be washed easily. Reusable sandwich bags can be used for the following purposes:
- Storing extra batteries in the car to replace headphone batteries or hand held game batteries
- Carrying crayons to restaurants
- Storing game cartridges for hand held games
- Carrying a pacifier at an easy reach in a diaper bag – keeps it clean and germ free
- Keeping coins or game tokens for your next trip to an arcade
- A place to store hair bows, rubber bands, barrettes for hair
- First aid kit – add band-aids, medicine, bug sting stick, first aid cream
- Great for holding makeup – can be washed easily
- Holding small toiletries such as toothbrush, travel toothpaste, travel mouthwash and shampoo
As you can see, the possibilities for reusable sandwich bags are endless. Of course, they are also useful for what they are intended. Carrying a snack or sandwich inside is perfect. Sandwiches stay fresh and uncrumpled. Kids associate their snack with their bag and automatically know which snack is theirs. The bags make snacks more appealing and fun to eat from.
One household can spend as much as $300 a year in plastic sandwich bags. Purchasing reusable sandwich bags can save money and decrease waste and production. Most reusable sandwich bags are currently produced by small business, many work at home seamstresses. Supporting these hardworking woman and men and ending up with a very usable, green product is a win-win situation.
We are currently running a sale on our bags with FREE SHIPPING! Hurry - this is for a limited time.