Sunday, July 12, 2009

Not Your Average Snack

I need to give a shout out to the food manufacturing industry. When my first daughter was born Gerber came out with Puffs, the little melt in your mouth snacks for babies. I thought those were the greatest thing in the world and so did she. I used to refer to them as "Baby Crack." Today my youngest daughter bats those away when she sees them. Those are nothing compared to the food that's out there today for babies.


It's wonderful. Gerber has made Melt Aways, little yogurt dried snacks that melt in your mouth. They also have Lil' Cruncher which are almost like a semi-nutritious cheese puff chip. My all time favorite snack are the Mum Mums which are like a puff shaped like a big stick. They are clean, and easy for the baby to hold. I love them.



As a busy mom of three with a very independant baby, I salute you food manufacturers. These snacks have given me time to unload the dishes from the dishwasher, put groceries away and check the occasional email. I love products that make my life a tad easier.

No comments: