Friday, August 8, 2008

Momspit - named after the original


I sell a lot of things in my online boutique but my absolute favorite is Momspit. It's ingenious and the company is awesome. I'm a authorized seller of the product and I love it.

As I'm typing this blog entry, I've already had to stop to clean up dog vomit and change the pee filled training pants of my two year old. Really, I can't make this stuff up! It's nice to know that there are products out there that help all the overworked, underpaid moms out there.

I keep a large bottle on my counter for quick cleanups. I'll throw some on my hands while passing through the kitchen because who knows what bacteria and germs are living on my hands minute to minute. I also love the smell and it just feels nice.

I keep a small bottle in my diaper bag which has come in more handy than I can ever explain. It's been a lifesaver over and over. It's perfect for getting that little line of chocolate off of my daughter's lip without using the old fashioned, original Momspit.

Plus, the company is just great. They even lowered their prices once the product became more popular. What company does that?

So go ahead and give it a try. The little bottle will cost you $7.00 and it lasts for a good while. The big bottle is $14 and I still haven't used a whole bottle yet.

Click here: NannyDeprived Momspit to get more info or to order.

No comments: