Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Tantrum

I WANT! I WANT! I WANT! That's all I hear anymore. I'm so tired of it. I've been trying for the past three weeks to patiently and nicely ask my children to stop saying I WANT and to say "May I please have..." Yeah, it's not working.

Here's what I WANT:

I WANT to go to the bathroom by myself.
I WANT a maid.
I WANT to drink a beer at 2pm.
I WANT a whole nights sleep.
I WANT my kids to listen to me.
I WANT laundry to disappear.
I WANT to go to Hawaii.

I know none of these are ever going to happen but it's worth a try to put them out there. I know my kids always seem to get what they want when they yell I WANT...

Now that I've had my tantrum I feel much better.

1 comment:

candacedawnphr said...

You might have to negotiate the whole "beer at 2 pm" with the child in your womb..but other than that- I totally think your husband can fix the rest :-)