Monday, December 3, 2007

Super Mom Power


I had this strange idea the other day while scrambling for a wipe. My son was about to touch my jeans with melted chocolate all over his hands. I couldn't get to my wipes fast enough. I was digging through the diaper bag, getting out my wipe case, opening it, struggling to free one wipe while simultaneously keeping an eye on the chocolate covered hand.
The thought hit me... wouldn't it be cool to have wipes shoot out of your wrists like Spiderman? Now there's a power I could use! Spaghetti on your face? Whoosh... here's a wipe! Snotty nose? SWISH SWISH... go ahead and blow!
I couldn't stop there. I had to keep imagining. I thought it would be REALLY cool if one wrist shot out wipes while the other wrist gave you Clorox Disinfectant Wipes! Haha! Chocolate milk on the counter? Swoosh... all clean. Another juice box squeezed too hard? No problem - WipeeMom to the Rescue!
Leave a comment and let me know your Super Mom Power?

No comments: